The Richmondmom.com Monthly Wine Down event is scheduled at The Wine Loft on Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 6:30pm to benefit CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation (Please note this is a departure from our typical First-Wednesday-of-the-Month).
You don’t want to miss this fun night out with friends, old and new. And this isn’t just for moms–It’s an event for Richmond moms, dads, singles, and anyone who wants to attend for a great time & support a great cause.
And if that’s not enough reason to come, then check these additional great reasons to join us:
- There will be incredibly delicious appetizers provided with discounted wines, and we’ll give you an extra raffle ticket for each entry.
- The Wine Loft Richmond is the shizzle. It’s a cozy atmosphere that allows for networking so bring a friend. Or come alone, we’ll introduce you around.
- We give stuff away. That’s right, for every entry fee of $10 we give you a raffle ticket; additional tickets may be purchased for $1 (so bring lots of dollars!). We give away photography gift certificates, Richmond Rocks books, and generally cool prizes you will surely put to use. Midas of Richmond’s Mark Smith often attends and generously donates some Midas giveaways for sure.
- All funds raised will benefit CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation. An anonymous donor has pledged to match up to $500 for every dollar we raise so please give generously – we can easily raise $1,000 this time! Contact us if you want to mail a donation.
- We’ve raised as much as $900+ each month in just a couple hours at each event at the Wine Loft. What a great way to relax and help out a valuable Richmond non-profit. Over the last three years, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for great Richmond non-profits just by having fun.
RSVP on our Wine Down Facebook Page to let us know you’ll be there, and share it with your friends. CJ thanks you!
For businesses who would like to donate a raffle prize, we love you. Contact us: email@example.com. These events may also be sponsored by businesses who have a charitable heart!